Responsible for the treatment of your personal data
- Identity of the Responsible: Rodrigo Ignacio Acosta Salama
- Commercial name: Crod Arquitectura.Reformas
- NIF/CIF: B88155601
- Address: Calle Torpedero de Tucumán, 29 – 28016 Madrid
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For the purposes of the provisions of the aforementioned General Data Protection Regulation, the personal data that you send us through the web forms will receive the data treatment of “Web users and subscribers”. For the processing of our users’ data, we implement all the technical and organizational security measures established in current legislation.
Principles we will apply to your personal information
In the processing of your personal data, we will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: We will always require your consent for the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes that we will previously inform you of with absolute transparency.
- Data minimization principle: We will only request data that is strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which we require it. The minimum possible.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period: the data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the treatment, depending on the purpose, we will inform you of the corresponding conservation period, in the case of subscriptions, we will periodically review our lists and we will delete those inactive records for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way as to guarantee adequate security of personal data and guarantee confidentiality. You should know that we take all necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or improper use of our users’ data by third parties.
How do we obtain personal data?
The personal data that we process at www.crod.es comes from:
- Contact Form
- Subscription form
- Blog comments
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not www.crod.es is processing personal data that concerns me.
Interested persons have the right to:
- Request access to personal data relating to the interested party
- Request its rectification or deletion
- Request the limitation of your treatment
- Oppose the treatment
- Request data portability
Interested parties may access their personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case I will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may oppose the processing of their data. Crod Arquitectura.Reformas will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. As an interested party, you have the right to receive the personal data that concerns you, that you have provided us and in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another data controller when:
- Treatment is based on consent
- The data has been provided by the person concerned.
- The treatment is carried out by automated means.
By exercising your right to data portability, you will have the right to have personal data transmitted directly from controller to controller when technically possible.
Interested parties will also have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a claim with the control authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if they consider that the processing of personal data that concerns them violates the Regulation.
For what purpose do we treat your personal data?
In www.crod.es there are different systems for capturing personal information and I treat the information provided by interested persons with the following purpose for each capture system (forms):
- Contact form: We request the following personal information: Name, Email, to respond to the requirements of crod.es users. For example, we can use this data to respond to your request and respond to any doubts, complaints, comments or concerns you may have regarding the information included on the web, the services provided through the web, the treatment of your personal data, questions regarding the legal texts included on the website, as well as any other queries you may have that are not subject to the contracting conditions. I inform you that the data you provide us will be located on the Dinahosting servers (provider of Crod Arquitectura.Reformas) within the EU.
- Content subscription form: In this case, we request the following personal data: Name, Email, to manage the subscription list, send newsletters, promotions and special offers, provided by the user when making the subscription. Within the web there are several forms to activate the subscription. The electronic bulletins or newsletter are managed by I inform you that the data you provide us will be located on the servers of Mailrelay (provider of Crod Arquitectura.Reformas) outside the EU in the US. Mailrelay is covered by the EU-US Privacy Shield agreement, whose information is available here, approved by the European Committee for Data Protection.
- Registration form for blog comments: To comment on blog crod.es publications, the user is required to register through this form. In this case, we request the following personal data: Name, Email, Website. Once registered, the user will be able to make as many comments as they wish and respond to the previous ones. I inform you that the data you provide us will be located on the servers of DinaHosting (provider of Crod Arquitectura.Reformas) within the EU.
There are other purposes for which we process your personal data:
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- To manage social networks. crod.es may have a presence on social networks. The treatment of the data that is carried out of the people who become followers in the social networks of the official pages of www.crod.es will be governed by this section. As well as for those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that is appropriate in each case and previously accepted by the user of Crod Arquitectura.Reformas will treat your data with the purpose of correctly managing your presence in the social network, reporting activities, products or services www.crod.es. As well as for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow. In no case will we use the profiles of followers on social networks to send advertising individually.
In accordance with the provisions of the general European data protection regulation (RGPD) 2016/679, Crod Arquitectura.Reformas with address at ADDRESS OF THE CLIENT will be responsible for processing the data corresponding to Users of the web and subscribers.
Crod Arquitectura.Reformas, does not sell, rent or transfer personal data that can identify the user, nor will it in the future, to third parties without prior consent. However, in some cases collaborations can be made with other professionals, in those cases, consent will be required from users informing about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be carried out with the strictest security standards.
The remarketing function allows us to reach people who have previously visited www.crod.es and associate a specific audience with a specific message. Remarketing is a method to get users who have visited our site to do so again.
As a user of www.crod.es I inform you that we are collecting or may collect information for this remarketing function on www.crod.es
The information we collect thanks to this function is collected by Facebook cookies and Google Adwords cookies.
This type of service allows you to interact with social networks or other external platforms directly from the pages of this website. The interactions and information obtained by this website will always be subject to the user’s privacy settings in each social network. If a service is installed that allows interaction with social networks, it is possible that, although users do not use the service, it collects web traffic data related to the pages on which they are installed.
Facebook Ads (ONLY IF THEY PUBLISH ON FACE)
At www.crod.es we use Facebook ads, the Facebook advertising platform, which allows us to create campaigns and ads. When generating an ad, you can segment the audience by:
- Demographic data (age, gender, etc.)
- Interests (activities, hobbies, etc.)
- What they buy online and through other channels
Google Adwords (ONLY IF THEY CARRY OUT ADWORDS CAMPAIGNS)
Legitimation for the treatment of your data
The legal basis for the treatment of your data is: consent.
The prospective or commercial offer of products and services is based on the consent that is requested, without in any case the withdrawal of this consent conditioning the execution of the subscription contract.
Also the contracting of products and services according to the terms and conditions that appear in the COMMERCIAL POLICY
The categories of data that are processed are identifying data. Specially protected data categories are not processed.
How long will we keep your data?
The personal data provided will be kept:
- As long as the business relationship is maintained.
- Until its deletion is requested by the interested party.
- Period from the last confirmation of interest: 1 year.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Many tools that we use to manage your data are contracted by third parties. To provide services strictly necessary for the development of the activity, www.crod.es, shares data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions:
Google Analytics: a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files located on your computer, to help www.crod.es analyze the use made by users of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of www.crod.es (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
Hosting: DinaHosting., with address in Spain. More information at: dinahosting.com. DinaHosting treats the data with the purpose of carrying out its hosting services to Crod Arquitectura.Reformas.
Web platform: WordPress domiciled in the US. More information at: https://es.wordpress.com/ treats the data in order to perform its web platform services to Crod Arquitectura.Reformas.
When browsing www.crod.es non-identifiable data can be collected, which may include, dire